Hit and Run
Potter Attorney: Hit-and-Run Consultations
There are two sides to the legal cases brought about by hit-and-run incidents: the accused and the victim. An effective legal defender can see both sides of the case and still work for your best interests as our client. Our experienced legal professionals help you articulate and meet your goals, which can be quite different depending on your side of the case.
Justice for Victims
Victims of hit-and-run incidents face unique difficulties on their route of recovery. Not only do you have to face physical and psychological pain, these problems are often compounded by:
- Insurance companies who deny your claim
- Financial problems incurred by the incident
- Difficulty in securing compensation from the at-fault driver’s company
Justice for the Accused
During the consultation, we ask that you do your best to recall as many details about the arrest as possible and help us understand the circumstances that brought you to seek the legal advice of the Potter Law Firm.
A portion of our services involve educating you on the relevant legal points that will help you understand your role on the legal defense team. This may include:
- Advice on how to answer questions from the prosecution
- Information about general court proceedings
- Relevant legal concepts related to your case